Friday, December 30, 2016

I lack the stones to be one



Many years back a gentleman I love and respect immensely wanted me to be an entrepreneur.

Entrepreneur, dictionary states: a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.

My background is that I am taught, influenced and educated by some of the greatest entrepreneurs and minds of the current age. It's a daily influencing factor to think bigger, think of society, and the lives and people you shall touch.

My life I have learnt hard work, ever since a child my father always mentioned that a man works hard.

Now getting back to the answer to the initial question of do I want to be an entrepreneur, my answer was I lack the stones to be one.

My life experiences taught me of certain fears, one been letting people down. An entrepreneur word itself is a risk. The self-made MBA anyone can own is been a true entrepreneur.

Yes my whole life I do dream to be one. This is written to inspire people to be an entrepreneur, written so I and others learn to conquer fears to achieve greater dreams, written to show a focus is a 24 X 7 job there is no time one can drop the ball.

Cheers to conquering your dreams.

YOU NEVER LOSE UNTIL YOU GIVE UP

Liswith

No comments:

Post a Comment