- Do not use technical jargon, talk common language. Make it simple for any laymen to understand the point you are trying to get through
- Presentations should be about a DREAM, do not sell the common day to day. Make your idea sound like a dream, make the listener envision it want it.
- Keep the slides simple, short. Do not bore the listeners, with current age the attention span of a human has reduced. Don’t capture them fast, they already have phased out.
- Dress to impress, sorry your degrees, status, or your wallet is not what you it’s simply you. That’s presentation skill too is a requirement not only what you are about to explain.
- Do not call anyone Sir or Madam, keep it Mr. or Ms. the moment you Call Sir you have already said you are inferior, no one takes anyone seriously unless from a point of authority.